For Your Family’s Safety
Here are some recently recalled products you have in your home or at work:
- Giftco, Inc. has recalled 26,157 Winnie the Pool Plate Sets which have plastic forks with prongs that may break and choke children.
- Philips PC Peripherals has recalled 15,000 Hewlett-Packard L2035 Flat Panel Monitors with incorrectly installed ground clips that can cause electrical shock.
- Pottery Barn Kids recalled 92,000 chamois blankets with decorative stitching on the edge, which can loosen and strangle young children.
- Research Products Corporation is asking consumers to return 67,000 Aprilaire electronic air cleaners. A non-flame-resistant inner housing and filter can catch fire and burn users and damage property.
- Todo Dollar Wholesale has called back 102,000 Flashing Pacifiers with Whistle Necklace and Flashing Pacifier Shock Baby Necklaces. Nipples can detach and choke young children.