Do you have enough auto insurance?

By: Daniel L Haverman

Many who think they have sufficient auto insurance protection learn otherwise after accidents.

One option every driver should purchase is uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UM/UIM). Never sign UM/UIM waivers.

UM coverage protects you when a negligent driver in an automobile accident has no insurance. It pays lost wages, medical costs, and other expenses associated with serious injuries.

UIM Coverage safeguards you if you are injured by a careless driver who has only minimal insurance. Since UM doesn’t apply, the other driver’s nominal coverage may not cover injuries you suffer. Your own policy may not cover injuries either.

Protect yourself

Be sure you have sufficient auto coverage for all your family’s drivers. Talk to your auto insurance agent to learn the extent to which your UM/UIM coverages will safeguard you and your family. If they are inadequate, increase this relatively inexpensive protection.

Schedule a Consultation

This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.


Danny Haverman

Holly Gayle Gershon


301 Crawford Blvd., Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33432

© 2024 Haverman Law Firm. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Web Accessibility. Web Development by IWD Marketing