Haverman Law Firm is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business both in our offices and on the web.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve maxgattadental.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards as required by law and as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
Further accessibility efforts are underway. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement.